McHenry Villa Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer offering a rewarding work environment with competitive wages and employee benefits. McHenry Villa is committed to the core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect and humor. View current career opportunities at McHenry Villa below.
Current Career Opportunities at McHenry Villa
McHenry Villa is an Independent Senior Living community located in McHenry, Illinois. We are currently looking for a part-time and full-time cook to join our team.
Position Summary: This part-time position is responsible for preparation for foods on a large scale basis according to specific policies, procedures, menus and standardized recipe. Responsibilities include preparing ingredients, cleaning the cooking area and servicing food on a tray assembly line.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years experience at the level of Cook or an equivalent position
- Possession of an Illinois Department of Public Health Sanitation Certificate
- Considerable knowledge of large-scale food preparation and cooking methods
- Ability to supervise and train others engaged in food preparation activities
- Some knowledge of special diets and how to prepare them
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.