WHAT’S HAPPENING AT MCHENRY VILLA
“Summer 2019 Newsletter” – McHenry Villa.
“McHenry Villa announces Tour and Lunch giveaway winner” – Click here to see the winner.
“McHenry Villa hosts Tee-Party Mixer on March 19, 2019” – Click here to view pictures.
“Spring 2019 Newsletter” – McHenry Villa.
“McHenry Villa Residents Continue Lifelong Friendships” – Northwest Herald. Click here to read more.
“Pet Friendly Senior Living Community” – McHenry Villa.
“How to Tell When It’s Time for Assisted Living” – Northwest Herald. Click here to read more.
“Exercise to Keep Bones Strong” – Northwest Herald. Click here to read more.
McHenry Downtown Uncorked Wine Walk
September 14, 2019
The McHenry Area Chamber of Commerce is hosting the McHenry Downtown Uncorked Wine Walk. Participants can enjoy wine and delicious appetizers and sweets while visiting downtown McHenry businesses. McHenry Villa is participating, so be sure to come and say hello, receive goodies, and enjoy a nice array of food provided by our culinary team!
Click here to purchase your tickets.
The Untethered Body: The Healing Code
October 3, 2019
Learn the secrets to having a life free from pain, depression, and lethargy. Click here to learn more. Presented by Senior Solutions Advocates.
Ongoing Events at McHenry Villa
Family members are invited and encouraged to join their loved ones at all events at McHenry Villa.
- Lutheran Fellowship – Mondays at 9 a.m.
- Social Hour – Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 3:30 p.m.
- Shopping in the Community – Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 a.m.
- Exercise Classes – Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10 a.m.
- Rosary and Communion – Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m.
- Bible Study – Wednesdays at 1 p.m.
- Wii Bowling – Wednesdays and Saturdays at 1:30 p.m.
- Reminiscing Hour with coffee and donuts – Fridays at 9:30 a.m.