McHenry Villa offers a variety of programs and life enriching activities for residents.
Whether residents are enjoying social, independent, or recreational activities, they are always having a fantastic time! View our activities calendar or Facebook page to take a sneak peek at the carefree lifestyle at McHenry Villa.
Ongoing Activities at McHenry Villa
Family members are invited and encouraged to join their loved ones at all events at McHenry Villa.
- Lutheran Fellowship – Mondays at 9 a.m.
- Social Hour – Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays at 3:30 p.m.
- Shopping in the Community – Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 a.m.
- Exercise Classes – Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10 a.m.
- Rosary and Communion – Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m.
- Bible Study – Wednesdays at 1 p.m.
- Wii Bowling – Wednesdays and Saturdays at 1:30 p.m.
- Reminiscing Hour with coffee and donuts – Fridays at 9:30 a.m.
What’s Happening at McHenry Villa
“Summer 2019 Newsletter” – McHenry Villa
“McHenry Villa announces Tour and Lunch giveaway winner” – Click here to see the winner
“Spring 2019 Newsletter” – McHenry Villa
“Pet Friendly Senior Living Community” – McHenry Villa
“Exercise to Keep Bones Strong” – Northwest Herald. Click here to read more